Operated from our fully customised and containerised control centre the Superseaker ROV has a proven offshore survey and inspection record and can be used to support a variety of operations across the aquaculture, subsea engineering, renewables and marine civils sectors.
Its onboard technology including Seacam and low light cameras, video suite, scanning sonar and manipulator arm functionality enable a number of tasks to be performed and data gathered and recorded for our clients.
Our smaller VideoRay ROV with front and rear facing cameras, videoing and range of sensors is primarily used in more sheltered conditions and in places where access is limited.
Tasks Our ROVs Can Perform
Some of the areas that the ROV’s are utilised (but are not limited to) are:
- Reducing expensive and dangerous diver deployment to depths of 300m
- Aquaculture - Fish Farm inspection, environmental and seabed surveys
- Corrosion and cathodic measurement
- Detection of objects utilising the Sonar, WASSP and Olex systems
- Cable inspection
- Sample taking
- Diver observation and support
- Environmental investigations
- Video Production (Underwater Photography)
- Marine Biology Surveys
- Hydrographic surveys
- Confined space support
- Hull inspections
- Propellor inspections
- Pier piles inspections
- Criminal Investigations – evidence search and recovery
For further details on our ROV services please contact our Oban office on 01631 565740 or e-mail