West Coast Scotland's Moorings, Diving and ROV Specialist
North West Marine Ltd is an Oban based specialist diving and marine civils contractor. Our workboats and dive teams are involved in wide ranging operations throughout the Scottish region including the highlands and islands, but also cover other areas of the UK.
We provide professional support services to a diverse range of businesses including ferry operators, utility companies and local authorities, marinas, fish farmers, engineering consultancies and international marine organisations.
We have recently expanded our operations with the introduction of a new ROV division (remote operated vehicle) to support our development into the offshore renewables sector and to provide additional underwater inspection and survey services for other sector organisations. Our range of services currently includes:
- Mooring and pontoon installation and maintenance (including SeaFlex© system)*
- Marina maintenance and installation.
- Dive support for a variety of underwater projects inc., cable laying, repair and maintenance operations, underwater concreting, welding, burning, etc
- Harbour, Pier and slipway repair and maintenance
- Dive inspections and surveys
- A wide range of ROV services
- Fishfarm support - installation and maintenance
NWM are an approved supplier and installer of SeaFlex© mooring systems.
- Welcome to the North West Marine website
- To download our Boat and ROV brochure click here
- For the Euromarine Boat Insurance portal page click here
- If you would like us to inspect your mooring please print, fill out and return our MOORING CARD
- For any enquiries please fill out our CONTACT FORM.